Write For Us
Welcome to Fantasy Baseball Dugout.com – one of the internet’s highest trafficked blogs about fantasy baseball. On the internet, content is definitely king. In an effort to continue to further develop our position as one of the top web destinations for fantasy baseball online – our website is accepting guest posts and guest contributors from all walks of life.
If you’re looking to make the 11 million fantasy baseball players more informed about the game of baseball and gain exposure as a sportswriter by becoming a regular contributor to our site – we have opportunities for you. See below for our guidelines and contact information for sportswriters looking to gain exposure.
If you want to leverage the authority of our website as part of an SEO/link building campaign, we’re here for you, too. See a little further below for our guest blog post guidelines for those looking to improve their SEO and quality links.
For those looking to gain exposure for themselves as baseball writers and fantasy sports experts:
Maybe you’re a journalism student who wants a career as a sportswriter and you need some published inches for your portfolio. Maybe you have a bunch of secrets to winning in fantasy baseball that you feel you need to share with the world. Maybe you’ve just recently launched a website and you want to get your name out there on one of the top independent fantasy baseball blogs online.
Whatever your reason for looking to contribute to Fantasy Baseball Dugout, we’re glad you stopped by — and we’re here to help. Journalism students, collegiate athletes, sports management/marketing students, our regular readers, and baseball bloggers from all sides of the web are encouraged to submit articles to us.
To become a regular guest contributor at Fantasy Baseball Dugout, our guidelines are pretty simple.
- You will write a blog post offering some insight or analysis related to the game of Major League Baseball. We’d prefer that you write about fantasy baseball – but you don’t have to.
- Please make sure that your article is at least 250 words in length (this shouldn’t be hard if you’re a real writer).
- We will edit your content, but it will be mostly for typos with the inclusion of a brief editor’s note (especially for your first article).
- We won’t republish your article to other blogs owned by us, or by others. However, you are welcome to link to your article from your Facebook profile, Twitter account, StumbleUpon profile, or any other personal websites.
- We reserve the right to place text links that serve our web properties or our advertisers within your content. The more frequently you contribute, the more input you will have on whether or not this happens.
If you are interested in gaining exposure for yourself by becoming a contributor to Fantasy Baseball Dugout, please contact us at fantasybaseballdugout [at] gmail [dot] com. We can also offer you guest posts on several other sports blogs about college cheerleaders, college football, fantasy football, and the LFL to really take your exposure to the next level.
For those looking to leverage the authority of FBD in the search engines for quality links and SEO:
For starters, we know why you’re here. You don’t need to sugar coat anything. We give good juice. And you want some.
For the record, we’re glad you’re here… and totally cool with the fact you want to weeze our juice. We’re members of the SEO and internet marketing community, too, and we’re always looking for quality, contextual links for our websites and our client sites. If you’re willing to do the work, we’re willing to give you some link love in exchange for your efforts.
To have a guest blog post published at Fantasy Baseball Dugout, our guidelines don’t differ too far from the general terms of guest blogger exchanges at MyBlogGuest.com.
- You are the owner of the content you create (however, once its published, we aren’t going to redirect your links).
- You will create a blog post related to the game of baseball that is at least 400 words in length.
- You will be courteous with your link placements and they will be discussed prior to you writing your content. Some other link guidelines:
- No more than 3 self-serving links in each guest blog (to unique URLs or to the same URL).
- No links to websites in direct competition with the search engine optimization efforts of Fantasy Baseball Dugout.
- No links to casino/gambling websites or websites selling (or giving away for free) porn or pills.
- We won’t edit your content (okay, maybe we will if you have a typo) before publishing it without notice and approval.
- We won’t republish your article to other blogs owned by us, or by others.
- We won’t hide any links that serve us or our advertisers within your content without an additional agreement.
If you are interested in guest blogging for Fantasy Baseball Dugout, please contact us at fantasybaseballdugout [at] gmail [dot] com. If you find our terms agreeable, we can also offer you guest posts on several other sports blogs that range between PR3 and PR4.