Week 4 Two Start Pitcher Rankings
Are you two-start pitcher streaming? If not, you’re likely missing out on a great opportunity to increase your weekly strikeout total, win total, log more innings pitched, and potentially lower your team ERA and WHIP in head to head leagues that allow daily lineup changes.
Some leagues don’t allow such activity by limiting the number of player adds you can make each week. However, if you can find a loophole in your league settings and add/drop pitchers all season long – you’re going to have a great chance to win the whole thing come September!
For the fifth consecutive season, we will be tracking two start pitchers to make sure you always win your pitching categories. That way, if you consistently lose strikeouts each week – you can find someone who can help you in that category in a double capacity right away.
Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s exclusive two start pitcher rankings for 2012 Fantasy Baseball Week 4 start AFTER the jump!
2012 Week 12 Fantasy Baseball Two Start Pitcher Rankings
Below you will find each projected two start pitcher for fantasy baseball week 4 broken down into four categories – must start, would start, could start, and don’t start.
See a ranking you disagree with? Let us know in the comments below!
Must Start Two Start Pitchers:
- Zack Greinke, Milwaukee Brewers
- Jon Lester, Boston Red Sox
- Matt Cain, San Francisco Giants
- David Price, Tampa Bay Rays
- Daniel Hudson, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Matt Garza, Chicago Cubs
- Madison Bumgarner, San Francisco Giants
- Max Scherzer, Detroit Tigers
Would Start Two Start Pitchers:
- Mat Latos, Cincinnati Reds
- Brandon Morrow, Toronto Blue Jays
- Josh Beckett, Boston Red Sox
- Ervin Santana, Los Angeles Angels
- Derek Holland, Texas Rangers
- Jordan Zimmermann, Washington Nationals
- Bartolo Colon, Oakland A’s
- Jake Peavy, Chicago White Sox
Could Start Two Start Pitchers:
- Jaime Garcia, St. Louis Cardinals
- Hiroki Kuroda, New York Yankees
- Johan Santana, New York Mets
- Jair Jurrjens, Atlanta Braves
- Mark Buehrle, Miami Marlins
- Gavin Floyd, Chicago White Sox
- R.A. Dickey, New York Mets
- Jonathan Sanchez, Kansas City Royals
- Jason Vargas, Seattle Mariners
- Chris Capuano, Los Angeles Dodgers
- James McDonald, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Bruce Chen, Kansas City Royals
- Tommy Milone, Oakland A’s
- Jamie Moyer, Colorado Rockies
- Tommy Hunter, Baltimore Orioles
Don’t Start Two Start Pitchers:
- Henderson Alvarez, Toronto Blue Jays
- Clayton Richard, San Diego Padres
- Lucas Harrell, Houston Astros
- Jason Marquis, Minnesota Twins
- Derek Lowe, Cleveland Indians