Derek Jeter VIP Baseball Clinic To Benefit AIDS Foundation
Editor’s Note: Fantasy Baseball Dugout received the following note from Meryl at charitybuzz.com about a pretty cool opportunity for a Yankee fan that benefits a great non-profit. Check it out.
Though Cliff Lee opted to sign with the Phillies over the Yankees, this holiday season need not be disappointing for Yankee fans! Loved-ones can bid on the opportunity for their little Yankee fan, ages 7 -14, to attend a VIP baseball clinic with Yankees captain Derek Jeter on January 9, 2011 in New York City. Package details after the jump…
The package includes:
- Meet Derek Jeter at his baseball clinic
- Batting practice with Derek Jeter
- Coach Round Trip Airfare for two (2) aboard American Airlines
- Two (2) night stay in the Grand Hyatt New York
- Photo with Derek Jeter
- Special Yankees gift bag, including signed Derek Jeter memorabilia and signed baseballs
- 2 Limited Edition New York Yankee keychains with Classic Yankee Stadium memorabilia
Bidding is available through December 21, 2010. Proceeds go to Children Affected by AIDS Foundation (CAAF) to help fund summer camp for four children in need. Bidding is currently at $3,000, with the minimum next bid at $3,250.