Using Fantasy Baseball Rankings To Handicap The 2010 All-Star Final Vote
Who should you vote for in the 2010 All-Star Final Vote? A fan favorite? Your favorite player? The pitcher you’d most like to see work his arm on short rest? The most egregious All-Star snub?
At Fantasy Baseball Dugout, we always vote for MLB All-Stars using fantasy baseball rankings, voting for the top fantasy player at each position.
As a way to help you handicap the 201o final vote in an objective, analytical way, Fantasy Baseball Dugout is happy to provide you Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball ownership percentages, Yahoo! 2010 fantasy baseball player rankings, and 5×5 statistics of each player eligible for the final vote.
Hopefully the information below allows you to make your selection wisely. If you want to cast a ballot in the Final Vote, we’ve included the link below.
AL All Star Final Vote Candidates:
- Paul Konerko: 88% ownership, no. 24 ranking, .296 average, 20 home runs, 57 RBI, 46 runs, 0 steals
- Nick Swisher: 78%, 78, .293/13/47/49/1
- Kevin Youkilis: 98%, 13, .299/17/54/65/2
- Delmon Young: 47%, 109, .298/9/55/35/3
- Michael Young: 95%, 30, .307/11/51/55/3
Fantasy Baseball Dugout Final Vote Recommendation: Kevin Youkilis
NL All-Star Final Vote Candidates:
- Heath Bell: 97%, 53, 4 wins, 23 saves, 49 strikeouts, 1.72 ERA, 1.34 WHIP
- Carlos Gonzalez: 89%, 22, .295/14/52/49/12
- Joey Votto: 98%, 10, .312/19/57/53/7
- Billy Wagner: 90%, 36, 5 wins, 17 saves, 52 strikeouts, 1.35 ERA, 0.93 WHIP
- Ryan Zimmerman: 97%, 78, .286/14/44/49/1
Fantasy Baseball Dugout Final Vote Recommendation: Joey Votto
CAST YOUR BALLOT FOR THE FINAL VOTE HERE