15 Most Annoying Baseball Fans
We’ve all experienced them. Here is Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s rundown of the Top 15 Most Annoying Baseball Fans.
DRUNK JAYS FAN: A-Rod You Suck!
15. Runs on the field — OK, I have to admit, that I kind of like this guy and at times I’ve even cheered for him, but to be politically correct, I have to list him here.
14. Texter Guy — Constantly texting his wife or girlfriend while at the game.
13. Jersey Guy — Wears a replica jersey with his own name on the shirt! Do you really think we will believe that your sorry ass was once on the Yankees?
12. Fat Guy — Doesn’t fit in the seat. The same guy that sits next to me on most of my flights.
11. Know it All — Schools his son on how he should change his batting stance while telling him all the wrong things to do.
10. The Drunk Guy — It’s not so bad that he’s drinking and obnoxious, but why does anybody get drunk for $7.50 per beer? Plus, there’s the 9 trips per game to the bathroom.
9. Ball-Strike Guy — Yells at the ump from the upper deck on balls and strikes! Like he can see them from 400 feet away!
8. Camera Guy — The guy behind the plate who spends the entire game on his cell phone talking to his friends while waving his arms to get on camera.
7. Glove Guy — The guy who brings his glove. Exactly what are the chances that a ball will be hit to him in a 50,000 seat stadium? 1 in 50,000 I guess.
6. Ex-Jock — The guy who brags about the no hitter who threw…in Little League.
5. Work Buddies — They got the free tickets from the boss and show up in their suits and talk about things at the office the entire game.
4. Ball Guy — Constantly yells at the players and bat boys to toss his nerdy kid a ball.
3. Shirtless Guy — If you have the body of Prince Fielder, keep your shirt on…please.
2. Wave Idiot — Constantly tries to start a wave, then gets pissed when the other fans don’t join in.
1. Fantasy Baseball Jerk — Tells the players that they are “on his fantasy baseball team.” Like they care.