Fantasy Baseball Week 26 Cheat Sheet
Understanding hitter trends and setting your lineup with the best hitters is essential to winning in fantasy baseball. Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s Week 26 Cheat Sheet is designed to give you a full view of the top hitters, by position, in fantasy baseball (just in time for the final championship week).
Adrian Gonzalez of the San Diego Padres is the top hitter in fantasy baseball over the past week. He’s batting .370 with 8 runs scored, 3 homeruns, and 11 RBIs in the past 7 days of competition.
Below you will find a breakdown of the top statistical hitters, by position, over the past 7 days, 30 days, and the entire season. Statistics are listed based on a standard 5×5 league (batting average, runs scored, home runs, RBI, stolen bases).
Players with multiple position eligibility could be listed more than once on this list.
- 7 Days: Chris Ianetta, Colorado Rockies (.421/5/3/6/0)
- 30 Days: Kelly Shoppach, Cleveland Indians (.299/18/7/16/0)
- Season: Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins (.330/96/9/79/1)
- 7 Days: Gonzalez, Padres (.370/8/3/11/0)
- 30 Days: Ryan Howard, Philadelphia Phillies (.330/26/12/35/0)
- Season: Albert Pujols, St. Louis Cardinals (.349/94/34/106/7)
- 7 Days: Alfredo Amezaga, Florida Marlins (.391/3/1/8/2)
- 30 Days: Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox (.343/20/4/19/7)
- Season: Pedroia, Red Sox (.324/116/17/80/19)
- 7 Days: Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers (.407/8/3/9/0)
- 30 Days: Cabrera, Tigers (.303/19/9/26/0)
- Season: David Wright, New York Mets (.297/111/32/118/15)
- 7 Days: Jose Reyes, New York Mets (.276/6/2/7/2)
- 30 Days: Jimmy Rollins, Philadelphia Phillies (.359/18/3/17/14)
- Season: Hanley Ramirez, Florida Marlins (.298/119/32/66/33) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: Shin-Soo Choo, Cleveland Indians (.429/5/3/10/0)
- 30 Days: Manny Ramirez, Los Angeles Dodgers (.402/21/10/28/1)
- Season: Ramirez, Dodgers (.331/99/36/117/3)