Fantasy Baseball Week 25 Cheat Sheet
Similar to having quality starting pitching, understanding hitter trends and setting your lineup with the best hitters is essential to winning in fantasy baseball.Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s Week 25 Cheat Sheet is designed to give you a full view of the top hitters, by position, in fantasy baseball (just in time for the playoffs).
David Wright of the New York Mets is the top hitter in fantasy baseball over the past week. He’s batting .632 with 7 runs scored, 4 homerun, 9 RBI and 1 stolen base in the past 7 days of competition.
Below you will find a breakdown of the top statistical hitters, by position, over the past 7 days, 30 days, and the entire season. Statistics are listed based on a standard 5×5 league (batting average, runs scored, home runs, RBI, stolen bases).
Players with multiple position eligibility could be listed more than once on this list (for example, see Lance Berkman’s rankings below).
- 7 Days: Kelly Shoppach, Cleveland Indians (.500/7/3/7/0)
- 30 Days: Shoppach, Indians (.307/18/8/18/0)
- Season: Brian McCann, Atlanta Braves (.298/66/23/82/5)
- 7 Days: Ryan Howard, Philadelphia Phillies (.385/8/4/12/0)
- 30 Days: Albert Pujols, St. Louis Cardinals (.424/17/9/26/0)
- Season: Pujols, Cardinals (.360/91/33/101/6)
- 7 Days: Asdrubal Cabrera, Cleveland Indians (.455/4/1/8/0)
- 30 Days: Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox (.349/24/7/22/5)
- Season: Pedroia, Red Sox (.327/113/17/78/17)
- 7 Days: Wright, Mets (.632/7/4/9/1)
- 30 Days: Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees (.289/26/7/28/1)
- Season: Wright, Mets (.301/107/31/114/15)
- 7 Days: Jimmy Rollins, Philadelphia Phillies (.462/7/1/5/4)
- 30 Days: Rollins, Phillies (.316/16/3/16/12)
- Season: Hanley Ramirez, Florida Marlins (.293/115/30/64/33) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: Denard Span, Minnesota Twins (.333/8/2/6/2)
- 30 Days: Andre Ethier, Los Angeles Dodgers (.400/27/8/22/3)
- Season: Lance Berkman, Houston Astros (.326/110/28/100/16)