Fantasy Baseball Week 24 Cheat Sheet
Similar to having quality starting pitching, understanding hitter trends and setting your lineup with the best hitters is essential to winning in fantasy baseball.
Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s Week 24 Cheat Sheet is designed to give you a full view of the top hitters, by position, in fantasy baseball (just in time for the playoffs).
Nate McLouth of the Pittsburgh Pirates is the top hitter in fantasy baseball over the past week. He’s batting .476 with 8 runs scored, 1 homerun, 6 RBI and 6 stolen bases in the past 7 days of competition.
Below you will find a breakdown of the top statistical hitters, by position, over the past 7 days, 30 days, and the entire season. Statistics are listed based on a standard 5×5 league (batting average, runs scored, home runs, RBI, stolen bases).
Players with multiple position eligibility could be listed more than once on this list (for example, see Lance Berkman’s rankings below).
- 7 Days: Pablo Sandoval, San Francisco Giants (.286/6/1/9/0)
- 30 Days: Geovany Soto, Cubs (.342/17/4/17/0)
- Season: Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins (.326/87/8/71/1)
- 7 Days: Joey Votto, Cincinnati Reds (.261/6/3/6/1)
- 30 Days: Mark Teixeira, Anaheim Angels (.379/20/8/24/1)
- Season: Lance Berkman, Houston Astros (.326/106/27/95/16) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox (.417/5/2/9/1)
- 30 Days: Pedroia, Red Sox (.393/32/7/25/6)
- Season: Pedroia, Red Sox (.330/111/17/77/17)
- 7 Days: Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees (.346/9/3/10/1)
- 30 Days: Melvin Mora, Baltimore Orioles (.425/20/8/27/1)
- Season: A-Rod, Yankees (.309/97/32/91/17)
- 7 Days: Derek Jeter, New York Yankees (.346/7/2/7/1)
- 30 Days: J.J. Hardy, Milwaukee Brewers (.306/17/6/18/0)
- Season: Hanley Ramirez, Florida Marlins (.294/108/29/61/31) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: McLouth, Pirates (.476/8/1/6/6)
- 30 Days: Andre Ethier, Los Angeles Dodgers (.368/28/9/21/3)
- Season: Berkman, Astros (.326/106/27/95/16)