Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet Week 22 Ranks
Similar to having quality starting pitching, understanding hitter trends and setting your lineup with the best hitters is essential to winning in fantasy baseball.Fantasy Baseball Dugout’s Week 22 Cheat Sheet is designed to give you a full view of the top hitters, by position, in fantasy baseball.
Grady Sizemore of the Cleveland Indians is the top hitter in fantasy baseball over the past week. He’s batting .333 with 6 runs scored, 2 homeruns, 10 RBI and 4 stolen bases in the past 7 days of competition.
Below you will find a breakdown of the top statistical hitters, by position, over the past 7 days, 30 days, and the entire season. Statistics are listed based on a standard 5×5 league (batting average, runs scored, home runs, RBI, stolen bases).
Players with multiple position eligibility could be listed more than once on this list (for example, see Lance Berkman’s rankings below).
- 7 Days: Kelly Shoppach, Cleveland Indians (.294/5/3/6/0)
- 30 Days: Shoppach, Indians (.276/21/7/16/0)
- Season: Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins (.321/80/8/62/1)
- 7 Days: Nick Swisher, Chicago White Sox (.318/6/4/8/0)
- 30 Days: Albert Pujols, St. Louis Cardinals (.404/25/1o/31/2)
- Season: Lance Berkman, Houston Astros (.330/99/26/93/15) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: Brian Roberts, Baltimore Orioles (.407/4/1/5/3)
- 30 Days: Mark DeRosa, Chicago Cubs (.322/21/7/26/2)
- Season: Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers (.319/102/18/71/26) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: DeRosa, Cubs (.435/4/4/6/0)
- 30 Days: Melvin Mora, Baltimore Orioles (.385/22/7/33/1)
- Season: David Wright, New York Mets (.293/91/25/99/14)
- 7 Days: Alexei Ramirez, Chicago White Sox (.333/4/3/11/0)
- 30 Days: Ramirez, White Sox (.292/13/7/23/2)
- Season: Hanley Ramirez, Florida Marlins (.296/97/28/58/29) FBD All-Star
- 7 Days: Sizemore, Indians (.333/6/2/10/4)
- 30 Days: Matt Holliday, Colorado Rockies (.336/32/7/18/8)
- Season: Berkman, Astros (.330/99/26/93/15)